These terms and conditions apply to all bookings, made online, by e-mail, by phone, on the spot, etc.
By participating in the tours offered by iTours you agree with the following terms and conditions:
1. I fully comprehend and accept all of the risks associated with my participation in the tours, without any limitation. I understand that the tours take place in public space under conditions largely beyond iTours control.
2. I understand and confirm that my participation in the tours is voluntary. I am in good health and suffer from no physical or mental condition that would make me especially susceptible to injury or disability while participating in the tours.
3. I assume all risks, known and unknown, foreseeable and unforeseeable, in any way connected with my participation in the tours. I accept personal responsibility for any liability, injury, loss, or damage in any way connected with my participation in the tours.
4. I hereby forever and unconditionally release iTours from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses for death, injury, loss or damage of property, in any way arising out of my participation in the tours.
5. I hereby grant iTours the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use photographic portraits, pictures, video footage and/or audio recordings of my participation in the tours, in which I may be included.
6. Participation in the tours by a person who is not yet 18 years old indicates that a parent or legal guardian has also read and consented to this terms and conditions.
7. Cancellation policy: Refund of tickets is not possible. Private tours can be canceled up to 48h before departure and reported to our customer service.